High voltage

. dinsdag 17 mei 2011
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

My HV supply is on it's way :)
Got it from High Voltage Shop
It's based on a flyback transformer with a primary resonator, it's what I wanted to build myself, but getting the parts would be more expensive than buying the whole thing.
The output it not stabilized, I got some 4000Vdc, 8uF capacitors from surpluscenter.com, but they are quite bulky and look a bit damaged, I don't think they are save.
I have the 3nF/35kV capacitors (see previous post), I don't know the frequency the supply works with, but that would probably be somewhere between 10 and 20 kHz.
I will publish a working stabilized HV power supply soon!
Also got a second hand transformer/cascade which I might use for PMT supply etc:

0 reacties: