Artist wanted!

. dinsdag 24 mei 2011
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

The reason for making this fusor is that I would like to try a new idea, something like the polywell, but different, something which just might be better than the polywell.
There is also a big chance that it doesn't work at all, but that's why I'm building the fusor, to test the new idea called "the Octavio".
But I'm using all my spare time to build the thing, and I have the artistic qualities snale.
So I'm looking for someone who would like to volunteer to make computer drawings to present the idea on this blog.

0 reacties: