DUO 008 fixed, TPH270 dead...

. zaterdag 23 juli 2011
  • Agregar a Technorati
  • Agregar a Del.icio.us
  • Agregar a DiggIt!
  • Agregar a Yahoo!
  • Agregar a Google
  • Agregar a Meneame
  • Agregar a Furl
  • Agregar a Reddit
  • Agregar a Magnolia
  • Agregar a Blinklist
  • Agregar a Blogmarks

The DUO 008b pump I have seemed to have a problem with it's thermal protection.
After about an hour it switched off, but sometimes it just switched off randomly.
I replaced the thermal protection switch (a relay with a PTC), and I replaced the off switch. Worked fine for 5 hours continuously after that:

And then.. after a two hour bake out at 100 deg. C, cooling down and pumping for about 3 hours until 4e-7, my TPH270 started to make an unfamiliar noise, the pressure went up, the noise got louder...
Goodbye TPH270... I don't know if I can fix it. It's probably the bearings.
Terrible.
But I did finish two 3d drawings for presenting the idea of the "octavio". Using FreeCAD wonderful program, really free and open source, not completely bug-free, but easy to work with, also tried wings3d but that was much harder.

0 reacties: